Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Quit Gunz too..
Why I'm not Admin EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:15 pm by Petal

» Anyone???????
Why I'm not Admin EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:35 am by Cookiezz1st

» I quit Gunz.....
Why I'm not Admin EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:00 am by Cookiezz1st

» Syndicate Synergy Event
Why I'm not Admin EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:18 pm by Lifted

» Syndicate Gunz news
Why I'm not Admin EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:56 am by Metalluca

» Lifted avatar Requested and complete
Why I'm not Admin EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:55 am by Lifted

» Wht it do?
Why I'm not Admin EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 am by RawAutumn

» Art Request Plz(:
Why I'm not Admin EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:37 pm by Cookiezz1st

» Sorry Greg!
Why I'm not Admin EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:52 am by Hank

Why I'm not Admin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookiezz1st
Cookiezz1st

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Uhm, For what I've seen I cannot Figure it out If its the 2nd to Last option I was jokeing however if this is what you think then So be it. I've never once recieved a warning or Anything so yea... I'm still uncertain
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Admin
Turtle

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Eric, Greg deadmined you because you were asking for g coins. In the rules, it states that if the person says they don't want to gift you, then you should stop asking / bothering them. Greg found that kind of annoying. We are sorry that we did not warn you. However, i understand that it wasn't fair that we did not warn you. But this happened more than once.
Back to top Go down
Hank
Admin
Admin
Hank

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Turtle wrote:
Eric, Greg deadmined you because you were asking for g coins. In the rules, it states that if the person says they don't want to gift you, then you should stop asking / bothering them. Greg found that kind of annoying. We are sorry that we did not warn you. However, i understand that it wasn't fair that we did not warn you. But this happened more than once.
It's not just that several members has been feeling cookiez has been greedy for acting all to Nick, cause I gifted him deities unlimited and gifted cookiez a different set.
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.forumotion.net
Turtle
Admin
Admin
Turtle

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Oh. That's right. Still, sorry for not giving you a fair warning cookiez.
Back to top Go down
Cookiezz1st
Cookiezz1st

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 pm

I however was only Kidding, But if you did not Take it in a jokeing manner, Then So be It.. My position remains As a Member if so
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Admin
Turtle

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh. Is that so. Sorry Eric.
Back to top Go down
Cookiezz1st
Cookiezz1st

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Shall' My position remain as A member? Or Will I recieve my admin Rites back?
Back to top Go down
Cookiezz1st
Cookiezz1st

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 pm

If My Admin Rites Are Given Back My "Begging For G-Coin" Will Change and Will not ask unless someone Will Send me On their own free will
Back to top Go down
Hank
Admin
Admin
Hank

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Cookiezz1st wrote:
I however was only Kidding, But if you did not Take it in a jokeing manner, Then So be It.. My position remains As a Member if so
As I learned from Top Deck sometimes kidding can go to far. Like Conversion said there is a line that you shouldn't cross, meaning you shouldn't use jokes or anything like that to far.
Back to top Go down
Cookiezz1st
Cookiezz1st

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 pm

I Didn't Know my actions had crossed the Line, no'one Had Said Eric stfu Or Something Along the Category lol
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Admin
Turtle

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Yeah. We tried to be respectful while saying the same message. However, i guess that came out as a failure.
Back to top Go down
Cookiezz1st
Cookiezz1st

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Please inform me on what Message Was Said, I hadn't recieved or saw any message
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Admin
Turtle

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm

It wasn't a message. It was a way of saying it politely on Clan Chat telling you to stop. However, i don't have proof of that. So, i cannot confirm anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Cookiezz1st
Cookiezz1st

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Then May I please Have my Admin Back... On top of the fact I wasn't warned
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Admin
Turtle

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:32 pm

That's not for me to decide. You have to ask Greg himself. I'm sorry for all the trouble caused Eric.
Back to top Go down
Cookiezz1st
Cookiezz1st

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 pm

No, I apologize.. I shouldn't Of Acted or Joked in such a way, I suppose you guys musn't Know my personality yet
Back to top Go down
Hank
Admin
Admin
Hank

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Cookiezz1st wrote:
Well if you read the forum rules number 7 you're not suppose to bump your topics unless somebody post above you. As you can see on your 4th post in this section you have posted twice in a row. What you can do is click on the quote code and the quote to each person separately in the same post. But this is not a warning since you basically new to forums so I'm letting you off the hook for now.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Admin
Turtle

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Yeah i guess i don't really know you as much as i thought i did. I apologize and I would like to get to know you better throughout the time we are in Syndicate together. I hope that's alright with you. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Cookiezz1st
Cookiezz1st

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Hank wrote:
Cookiezz1st wrote:
Well if you read the forum rules number 7 you're not suppose to bump your topics unless somebody post above you. As you can see on your 4th post in this section you have posted twice in a row. What you can do is click on the quote code and the quote to each person separately in the same post. But this is not a warning since you basically new to forums so I'm letting you off the hook for now.

I do Apologize once again... I'm new to the whole forum things
Back to top Go down
Hank
Admin
Admin
Hank

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Cookiezz1st wrote:
Hank wrote:
Cookiezz1st wrote:

I do Apologize once again... I'm new to the whole forum things
Many people are new to this but this will turn into a habit for you, and the rest of the gang. You'll learn to get used to it.

Last edited by Hank on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookiezz1st
Cookiezz1st

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Turtle wrote:
Yeah i guess i don't really know you as much as i thought i did. I apologize and I would like to get to know you better throughout the time we are in Syndicate together. I hope that's alright with you. Crying or Very sad

Indeed Paul, I look Up to you And Greg's relationship Because what you guys have is strong and Someday Hopefully I too can Be as close as you guys are
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Admin
Turtle

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Apologies Accepted. I hope you enjoy your stay in Syndicate. Again, sorry for all the trouble caused.
Back to top Go down
Cookiezz1st
Cookiezz1st

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Hank wrote:
Turtle wrote:
It's not just that several members has been feeling cookiez has been greedy for acting all to Nick, cause I gifted him deities unlimited and gifted cookiez a different set.

Greg, Paul Said It wasnt His decision To Give me my admin back... So im asking you may I please Have my Admin Back Sense I wasnt fairly Warned. I promise to Change my actions and Not joke/Act in a way that crosses the line
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Admin
Turtle

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:31 pm

O.o.
Back to top Go down
Hank
Admin
Admin
Hank

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Cookiezz1st wrote:
Hank wrote:
Turtle wrote:

Greg, Paul Said It wasnt His decision To Give me my admin back... So im asking you may I please Have my Admin Back Sense I wasnt fairly Warned. I promise to Change my actions and Not joke/Act in a way that crosses the line
I say you'll have to earn it back but that's my opinion. Anyway, I'm going to talk to Paul about this more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I'm not Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not Admin   Why I'm not Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I'm not Admin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate :: Gunz Lobby :: Gunz Discussion-
Jump to: